1/1 Photo of 15 - Minute Easy Enchiladas
My Mom made these growing up so I say it's her recipe but who knows where she got it from! I've made some additions over the years but they are still just as yummy and you won't believe how easier these are to put together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a cookie sheet with foil, sprayed with Pam.
- 2Heat (don't boil) the chili and beans.
- 3Spoon mixture into tortillas, sprinkle with cheese and roll on a flat surface and place seam side down on prepared cookie sheet.
- 4Repeat until all shells are filled, placing them side by side on the pan.
- 5Top with remaining chili mix, spread to coat shells.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Bake just until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15 - Minute Easy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1130.9
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 2637.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 51.6 g