Recipe by STARTERWIFE
This is so easy and so good. You have to try it--you will never go out again for chimichangas.
- 1 (7 ounce) can roast beef (I use Libbys)
- 1 (1 ounce) can diced green chilis
- 6 fresh corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- sour cream
- salsa, as relish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince up roast beef.
- Add chili.
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave about 15 seconds or till soft so they don't crack.
- Put beef mixture into corn tortilla (about 2 tablespoons) and roll burrito style.
- Fry in oil till golden brown.
- Add sliced lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, sliced green onions, sour cream--any or all of your choice.