Recipe by Petite Mommy
A healthy recipe from BabyFit to keep you healthy during pregnancy. Easy and delicious!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 16 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 28 ounces chopped stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, brown turkey with chopped onion.
- Add beans, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salsa to turkey mixture. Cook until hot.
- Serve with cornbread, cooked pasta, cooked rice, or on top of a baked potato. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.