Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Think chili is a meal that requires hours of preparation and cooking? Think again! This version is ready in no time flat!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) canchopped stewed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- cornbread (optional)
- cooked pasta (optional)
- cooked rice (optional)
- baked potato (optional)
- In a large pot, brown turkey with chopped onion.
- Add beans, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salsa to turkey mixture. Cook until hot.
- Serve with cornbread, cooked pasta, cooked rice, or on top of a baked potato. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.