Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick eay recipe with whole wheat tortillas for wraps.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas, at room temperature
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce, and pepper until well combined.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup coleslaw over each tortilla, and top with chicken mixture.
- Roll up tightly.