Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I use a Fajita Seasoning Mix I buy at Super Walmart Called Fiesta Fajita Seasoning Mix. Basically it is salt free and made with herbs & spices. Pepper is a main ingredient, and not too much cumin. This mix is NOT one of the packaged things. I hope you can find it, or something similar because it makes fajita making fast and simple
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fiesta fajita seasoning mix, plus
- 1 teaspoon fiesta fajita seasoning mix
- 1 cup frozen pepper, strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 lime, halved
- cheese (to garnish)
- pico de gallo
- sour cream
- Heat 1 Tbsp Oil in your Wok until smoking.
- Add the Chicken, the 1 Tbsp of Seasoning mix, and after they get going, squeeze 1/2 the Lime inches Stir fry until BARELY done, remove to the side and keep warm.
- In the same wok, heat another little tad of oil if you need to and stir fry the onions and peppers with the 1 tsp of seasoning.
- When they're done to your liking, mix in the chicken and squeeze the other 1/2 of the lime in and mix up well.
- Serve with the tortillas and the other fixings and enjoy!
We liked this fajitas. They were very quick and easy to make. I will make these again. Thanks Cookbook Carrie Bullwinkle