- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (or 2 cups thawed frozen broccoli florets)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add water, soup and seasonings; stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes.