Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is an old Campbell's soup recipe. Its simple and very good.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (may also use the condensed cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir the soup, water, paprika, ground pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
- Return the chicken to the skillet, sprinkle chicken with additional paprika and ground pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.