Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is an old Campbell's soup recipe. Its simple and very good.
Make and share this 15 Minute Chicken and Rice Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (may also use the condensed cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir the soup, water, paprika, ground pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
- Return the chicken to the skillet, sprinkle chicken with additional paprika and ground pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.