This recipe is an old Campbell's soup recipe. Its simple and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4Stir the soup, water, paprika, ground pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- 5Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low.
- 6Return the chicken to the skillet, sprinkle chicken with additional paprika and ground pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15 Minute Chicken and Rice Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 582.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g