Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Full of nutrition and protein! I love the colors when it's all mixed! Very yummy too!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (gently squeeze out seeds)
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and serve. This salad will keep for a couple of days and gets more flavorful if you let it marinate in the refrigerator for a while.