Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a Lipton email newsletter.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) envelope Lipton beefy mushroom soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can new potatoes, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 (10 ounce) package peas and carrots, frozen and thawed
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown steak.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until steak is tender.
Good quick and easy weeknight dinner. I used canned carrots and peas and added a touch of thyme.
This was very good and fast! It's a great weekday meal. My hubby devoured it:)
This is a good, solid family meal. Nothing fancy in the list of ingredients but it made a really good-flavoured dinner. I will be making this again. Thanks for posting!