1/3 Photos of 15 Minute Baked Halibut With Herbs
This halibut, which is baked in the oven, gives you an easy way to enjoy the delicious combination of flavors and healthy benefits of halibut and fresh herbs. It is a wonderful way to have a light sauce for your fish with a lot of flavor and minimal effort. This dish is so easy and simple that the key to its success is fresh ingredients. Dried herbs will not work for this recipe. From The Worlds Healthiest Foods. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Place the fish in a baking dish just large enough to hold them.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients well in a bowl and pour over fish.
- 4Cover, and bake until done, about 15 minutes; don't overcook.
- 5Check for doneness by inserting the tip of a knife into the center of the fish. Halibut should flake easily when done, yet still be moist.
- 6Remove from heat just before it is done to your liking, as it will continue to cook.
- 7Serve at once, pouring the pan juices over the fish.
Browse Our Top Whitefish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whitefish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15 Minute Baked Halibut With Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 32.6 g