Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so easy and so good! From Woman's Day magazine.
Make and share this 123 Chocolate Pinwheel Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- Lightly coat six 8-oz.
- ramekins with nostick spray.
- Place in a large baking pan.
- Place bottoms of rolls in ramekins.
- Whisk milk and eggs to blend.
- Pour half over roll bottoms.
- Add roll tops; pour on remaining mixture.
- Place ramekins in a shallow baking pan.
- Add boiling water to pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Bake 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near centers comes out clean.
- Remove ramekins to a wire rack; cool to room temperature.
- Serve or refrigerate up to 2 days.
MMM this was good! Too bad I almost finished them all myself ~ good thing they aren't very fattening! Chocolate and cinnamon rolls can never go wrong!