Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist. The recipe was submitted by Mary Knighton.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding (small)
- 1 cup water
- 16 ounces apple pie filling or 16 ounces cherry pie filling or 16 ounces peach pie filling (large) or 16 ounces blueberry pie filling (large)
- 1 egg
- In 9x13 pan, pour oil; covering bottom and sides.
- Add cake mix, pudding, water and egg. Mix with fork; moistening all dry ingredients.
- Pour in pie filling; swirl into mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
I made this last night using blueberry pie filling. It was moist, gooey and really good. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, since I just dumped it all together in the 9x13, and mixed it as best I could. This was really tasty. Thanks for posting this keeper. Delish Dish!!!