- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole corn or 1 (11 ounce) canniblet corn
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain any corn liquid from whole canned corn and add enough water to make 1 1/2 cup.
- Add water, onion, salt & pepper and potato to medium sauce pan.
- Cook at a hard simmer (about 10 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add evaporated milk and butter.
- Check seasoning and serve.