1/3 Photos of 108 Mile Spinach Bacon Salad
This is a great salad from an excellent restaurant (or it was the last time I was there). This salad makes an excellent lunch. Add a crusty roll for a light summer supper. The dressing is excellent. I posted the cook time as 0 but of course you have to cook the eggs and the bacon; drain the fat and allow time for both to cool. The 4 servings are main course servings. If using this as a side salad it will serve 8-10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach, washed, stems removed, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, cleaned, sliced
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 5 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1Toss all the salad ingredients.
- 2Place in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- 3Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- 4When you are ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well so the dressing is throughout the whole salad.
- 5Serve at once on cold plates.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 108 Mile Spinach Bacon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.3
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 314.9 mg
- Sodium 1101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 28.6 g