Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the best banana bread recipes that I've ever had. It tastes *wonderful* when served with some melted butter.
- 3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup soft butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (pecans, almonds, what ever you like)
- In a large bowl mash your bananas until they are very pasty.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour all ingredients into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the pan comes out clean.
I just made this one hour ago. Well it is already time to make more.. It went fast. This is the best banana bread recipe on this site that I have found I have made about 6 recipes. This is very moist and great flavor. It is very yummy.
Not bad, But not the best.Needs more banana.
This is the best banana bread I seriously have tasted. It's even better, I hate to admit than my mother's. I used 3 large banana's and found that it had just enough banana. Thanks for sharing your great recipe!