1/2 Photos of 100 Year Old Pancakes
This recipe was found along my GG Nelson's belongings. I'm posting this only because when I did a search for pancake recipes, I couldn't find anything that looked or seemed quite like this one. For variations, you can add 1 tbls. honey or 1 tbls. cinnamon and sugar mix or 1 tbls. cocoa powder and a handfull of chocolate chips. Cooking time is for individual pancakes, not a collective cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- 2In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until blended, add melted butter and beat together.
- 3Stir the buttermilk into the beaten egg yolks, than sift in the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 4Fold in egg whites.
- 5Cook in a pan greased with butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 100 Year Old Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 320.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g