1/1 Photo of 100% Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
This is a zucchini bread made only with whole wheat flour, I'm sure you could make it 1/2 with whole wheat flour and 1/2 with all purpose. It is really easy and delicious! It turns out quite sweet with 1 1/2 cups of sugar so if you're trying to cut back on sugar I think only 1 cup would be enough --> this recipe makes 2 loaves
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, oil, eggs, grated zucchini and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl sift whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder.
- 3Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring to combine well.
- 4Add chopped nuts.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 45/50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 100% Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2528.1
- Calories from Fat 1250
- Total Fat 138.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 2194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 298.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.3 g
- Sugars 158.0 g
- Protein 41.6 g