1/4 Photos of 100% Whole Wheat Wholesome Muffin Mix
Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
100% whole wheat, oats, low sugar, low fat wholesome goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered milk (or add milk to wet mix instead)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered eggs (in dry mix) or 1 egg (added into wet mix)
- 1 cup mashed fruit or 1 cup bananas or 1 cup applesauce or 1 cup yogurt or 1 cup mashed pumpkin or 1 cup zucchini or 1 cup carrots or 1 cup beans or 1 cup potatoes or 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons oil (if using peanut butter above do not add in extra oil)
- 1/4 cup water (or milk if no powdered milk in dry mix)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup dried apples, slices or 1 cup banana chips or 1 cup blueberries or 1/2 cup nuts
- 1Mix dry ingredients together. For a bulk mix: double or quadruple the mix. Put mix in a Ziploc bag.
- 2Label mix bag with cooking instructions.
- 3To make 1 batch of muffins measure out 2 cups of Dry Mix.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5Mix all ingredients together.
- 6For banana chips or apple slices, crush and pre soak in 1/4 c more water let fruit stand until softened before baking.
- 7Spray oil on muffin tins.
- 8Fill muffin tins with batter.
- 9Bake at 350°F until golden 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 100% Whole Wheat Wholesome Muffin Mix
Serving Size: 1 (727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 178.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: