Mims & Squims's Note:
Most whole wheat pancake recipes sneak in some refined flour, but not these! Great to make ahead and freeze for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Using whisk, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- 3Pour approximately 1/4 c batter into skillet (form 5” circle).
- 4When edges begin to bubble and lift from skillet (about 2 minutes), flip pancakes.
- 5Cook both sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 100% Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 462.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g