100% Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Put flour in bowl, then cut the butter into the flour like you are making a pie crust until the flour is in pea sized peices.
- Add the milk and the apple cider vinegar. If the dough isn't quite wet enough add more milk but slowly until the dough is wet.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Allow to soak overnight to 24 hours.
- After soaking period add in baking soda, baking powder and sea salt.
- Using your hands, fold the dough 10-15 times, squishing the dough down to mix the dry ingredients inches.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough out until it is about an inch thick in a rectangular shape. Cut into 12 pieces. At this point you can freeze the dough also if you are making it well ahead of time.
- Place cut peices onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.