Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A bread machine takes the guesswork out of making bread. But it is hard to find a delicious & nutritious 100% White Whole Wheat Bread recipe for a bread machine. This recipe works great on the popular Panasonic SD-YD250 Bread Bakery. This recipe is for 1-1/2 lb loaf (size M). For 2 lb loaf (size L) change the servings below to 1.25 loaf and for 2-1/2 lb loaf (size XL) change the servings to 1.5 loaf.
- Place all dry ingredients in bread pan (except dry yeast).
- Pour water slowly into the bread pan.
- Add honey and oil.
- Fill the yeast dispenser with dry yeast.
- Program for whole wheat bread.
- Press start or set timer.
- Add millet, sesame or sunflower seeds instead or combined with flax seeds.
- The directions are for Panasonic SD-YD250 if your machine doesn't have a yeast dispenser please follow instructions when to add yeast.
- You can also set the machine to basic white bread and you'll get a softer crust.
- Actual baking may vary depending on machine and ambient temperature.