1/2 Photos of 100% White Whole Wheat Bread Machine
4 hrs 5 mins
A bread machine takes the guesswork out of making bread. But it is hard to find a delicious & nutritious 100% White Whole Wheat Bread recipe for a bread machine. This recipe works great on the popular Panasonic SD-YD250 Bread Bakery. This recipe is for 1-1/2 lb loaf (size M). For 2 lb loaf (size L) change the servings below to 1.25 loaf and for 2-1/2 lb loaf (size XL) change the servings to 1.5 loaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all dry ingredients in bread pan (except dry yeast).
- 2Pour water slowly into the bread pan.
- 3Add honey and oil.
- 4Fill the yeast dispenser with dry yeast.
- 5Program for whole wheat bread.
- 6Press start or set timer.
- 7Add millet, sesame or sunflower seeds instead or combined with flax seeds.
- 8The directions are for Panasonic SD-YD250 if your machine doesn't have a yeast dispenser please follow instructions when to add yeast.
- 9You can also set the machine to basic white bread and you'll get a softer crust.
- 10Actual baking may vary depending on machine and ambient temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 100% White Whole Wheat Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vital wheat gluten