Recipe by peachy_pie
This is perfect for those on the raw food diet or those looking to detox for a couple of days. This is so good for you, I feel angelic after I eat it, no matter what other bad things I might have done that day!
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, sliced into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas, topped and tailed
- 3⁄4 cup mung bean sprouts
- 15 -20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, roughly torn
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nama shoyu or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the bean sprouts and snow pea sprouts on a large platter.
- Toss cucumber, tomatoes, mung beans, bell pepper, cilantro, mint, lime juice, oils and soy sauce together and pile attractively over the top of the sprouts.
- Sprinkle cashews over the top and serve.