1/1 Photo of 100% Parmesan Chicken
Carrie in Indiana's Note:
I don't remember where I got this recipe several years ago, but it is a delicious cheesy tasty main dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- 3Melt butter in a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients in another shallow dish.
- 4Dip chicken in melted butter or margarine.
- 5Then coat chicken with dry ingredients.
- 6Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 7Bake 20-25 minutes or until juices of chicken run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 100% Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 361.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g