Recipe by Little Bee
This is delicious and so easy to prepare for a weeknight meal. I serve it with a pasta side dish and a salad.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 15x10x1 inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in margarine; coat with combined dry remaining ingredients. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Makes 6 servings.
- SPICY: Substitute 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper for black pepper.