Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Yum! Tastes like pumkin pie but without all the guilt. I love that these are already portioned out so I never overdue it.
- 16 (2 1/2 inch) foil liners
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites (or 1 whole egg)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (Libby's)
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Place baking cups on baking sheet with sides. Spray each cup with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat egg whites in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared cup.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top each with whipped topping and gingersnap crumbs.