1/1 Photo of $100 Broccoli Casserole
This is a nice change of pace from the Cheez Whiz casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli until tender in the amount of water called for on the package, drain.
- 2Mix together soup mix, cream cheese, sour cream and water chestnuts.
- 3Add drained broccoli and stir well.
- 4Place in lightly buttered casserole dish and top with grated cheese and cracker crums.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until hot throughout and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for $100 Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 475.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g