This is a nice change of pace from the Cheez Whiz casseroles.
Make and share this $100 Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli until tender in the amount of water called for on the package, drain.
- Mix together soup mix, cream cheese, sour cream and water chestnuts.
- Add drained broccoli and stir well.
- Place in lightly buttered casserole dish and top with grated cheese and cracker crums.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until hot throughout and bubbly.
Excellant! I made the recipe using fresh broccoli and leaving out the water chestnuts. It was delicious.
This is absolutely fantastic!!!
I had a recipe yrs ago like this but lost it! THIS was fabulous!!!! The recipe I had used broccoli & cauliflower and didn't have water chestnuts in it. I liked the water chestnuts, added a nice crunchy texture to the recipe. I followed your recipe exactly and will make it again for sure! Thanks for a 5 + star recipe!!!!