Recipe by matthewconnell
This dish is one of the best you can put in your mouth and its so dang simple a ten year old could do it. But trust me when I tell you they are a big hit on game day and have a taste like no other. Try these once and its for life can be used with deer meat or cubed steak.
- 1 (1 lb) package cube steak
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jardiced jalapenos
- 1 (3 ounce) bottle Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 (2 lb) package bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- First on a cutting board using a tenderizer. Tenderize the meat with the mallet til its flat and very thin. In a bowl mix softened cream cheese and jalapenos until its very well blended. Spread the mixture onto one side of the flat thin meat. Dont be scared of the more the better. After that place a slice of bacon under the meat. Use about one table spoon of cavenders seasoning and spread over the cream cheese mixture that's on the meat. Roll the meat and bacon together like you would a burrito joining them together with a tooth pick in the middle. Place on baking sheet and cook at 400 for 11-15 minutes Enjoy.