2 hrs 10 mins
This is my 10 year pizza because my husband and I have been working on it for 10 years and we finally think we have it perfect. I hope you enjoy it as well! Remember this is 10 years of wrong sauce, cheese, seasonings or toppings, so if you change something, it won't be like ours. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages betty crocker pizza crust mix
- 1 cup hot water (Not boiling)
- 1/2 lb ground beef (93% or greater)
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter Flavor Crisco
- 3/4-10 1/2 ounce pastorelli's pizza sauce
- 3 cups whole milk cheese
- 10 -20 hormel pepperoni slices
- 0.5 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- 12 Hours before dinner - Put Crust Mix and water in a bread maker on "dough" setting should take 1.5 hours. If you don't have a bread maker, do as directed on back of package. The bread maker really makes this crust taste amazing.
- 2~Wait for dough to be done~.
- 3Use Butter Flavored Crisco to butter two round 8"-9" cake pans. 1 T per pan.
- 4Place dough in pan and spread out evenly and poke holes with a fork in the dough. Set aside.
- 5Brown Ground Beef with Onions, Garlic, Salt and Pepper.
- 6Do the following to each pan: Add Sauce to dough, Top with 1/4 cheese, Add Ground Beef, Olives, Top this with 1/2 cheese, Next add Pepperoni and top with the final 1/4 cheese.
- 7Bake middle oven rack, 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bread Machine Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bread Machine Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Year Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 951.7
- Calories from Fat 659
- Total Fat 73.2 g
- Saturated Fat 38.1 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 2486.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 54.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pizza crust mix