Chef #1243569's Note:
Why spend 20 minutes on the stovetop making an omelet. Here's an easier and healthier way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- 2Add anything else you would like in the omelet.
- 3Add the splash of milk and whisk until yolks are broken.
- 4Put the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.(or longer depending on your watts).
- 5Check on the bowl every 30 seconds.
- 6Peel the string cheese.
- 7Take out the bowl and put the omelet on a plate.
- 8Sprinkle on the cheese and put in the microwave for 30 seconds so cheese can melt.
- 9Take out plate and drizzle on ketchup, hot sauce, or salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Step Easy Cheesy Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 309.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
weight watcher mozzarella cheese sticks