Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Why spend 20 minutes on the stovetop making an omelet. Here's an easier and healthier way!
- 2 nature's promise extra large brown eggs
- splash 2% low-fat milk (depending on how much you like)
- 1 weight watcher mozzarella cheese stick
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, onions, ham, etc
- 1 tablespoon ketchup or 1 tablespoon hot sauce or 1 tablespoon salsa
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add anything else you would like in the omelet.
- Add the splash of milk and whisk until yolks are broken.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.(or longer depending on your watts).
- Check on the bowl every 30 seconds.
- Peel the string cheese.
- Take out the bowl and put the omelet on a plate.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and put in the microwave for 30 seconds so cheese can melt.
- Take out plate and drizzle on ketchup, hot sauce, or salsa.