1/1 Photo of 10 Second Mango Yogurt Smoothie
This is very quick so make it if that is what you want. I made it up for a late night snack. Amounts are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mango nectar (chilled, I use "BEST" brand)
- 3/4 cup balkan plain yogurt (thick, chilled from fridge)
- 1Wizz together in blender adding more of either yogurt or mango nectar to taste.
- 2If needed add your preferred version of sweetener but take into account an additional 5 seconds lol.
- 3Pour into a tall glass & enjoy.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Second Mango Yogurt Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: