Recipe by mariposa13
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (1 quesadilla): 363 cal, 12g fat, 52g carb, 5g fiber, 15g protein.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (reduced fat)
- hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook until softened.
- Stir in corn, cumin, and oregano. Cook about 2 minute.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in scallions and cilantro.
- Place 4 tortillas on work surface.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over tortilla.
- Spoon veggie mixture on top and top with pepper sauce.
- Cover with remaining 4 tortillas, pressing down lightly.
- Wipe skillet clean and spray with nonstick spray over med-high heat.
- Add 1 quesadilla, cook until crispy on both sides.
- 10 points plus per quesadilla.