Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this recipe when my husband and I had a craving for meatballs when we were doing weight watchers. I've included the brand names of the ingredients for those of you counting points so you can get the exact same thing. Enjoy!
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs (Progresso Italian Style)
- 59.14 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute (Original)
- 226.79 g angel hair pasta (I used Kroger brand)
- 236.59 ml pasta sauce (I used Healthy Choice Garlic & Herb)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, and egg.
- Separate the meat mixture into 20 individual meatballs - it will be sticky.
- Before putting the meatballs on the pan, spray the baking pan with your favorite non-stick spray.
- Put the meatballs in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Turn the meatballs over after 10 minutes so they brown on both sides.
- Heat pasta sauce in a sauce pan over low heat,.
- Boil the angel hair pasta in salted water for 2-4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta.
- For those of you counting points - for 10 points you get 5 meatballs, 2 oz(1/4 the amount cooked) of pasta and 1/4 cup pasta sauce.
- If you have points left over then top with a little bit of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and add a salad!