Cucina Italiana de Pepe's Note:
I came up with this recipe when my husband and I had a craving for meatballs when we were doing weight watchers. I've included the brand names of the ingredients for those of you counting points so you can get the exact same thing. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, and egg.
- 3Separate the meat mixture into 20 individual meatballs - it will be sticky.
- 4Before putting the meatballs on the pan, spray the baking pan with your favorite non-stick spray.
- 5Put the meatballs in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- 6Turn the meatballs over after 10 minutes so they brown on both sides.
- 7Heat pasta sauce in a sauce pan over low heat,.
- 8Boil the angel hair pasta in salted water for 2-4 minutes.
- 9Drain the pasta.
- 10For those of you counting points - for 10 points you get 5 meatballs, 2 oz(1/4 the amount cooked) of pasta and 1/4 cup pasta sauce.
- 11If you have points left over then top with a little bit of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and add a salad!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Point Weight Watchers Friendly Spaghetti & Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute