Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Baked chicken breast. My boys gave it a 10 out of 10.
Make and share this 10 out of 10 Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon minced bottled garlic
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 0.5 (39 g) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 5 -6 chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter with the garlic in microwave or stove top.
- Mix cheese, corn flakes and dressing mix in a flat bottom bowl or in a large plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in butter/garlic mixture.
- Shake or dredge in the crumb mixture.
- Place on a rimmed cookie sheet that is lined with foil and sprayed with oil. Drizzle any remaining garlic butter over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
I did not have ranch dressing mix, so added onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley flakes to the dry mixture. Really enjoyed this chicken. I do plan to make it again using the ranch, and also want to try it using other dry dressing mixes for flavor changes. I'm also going to use the coating to make chicken tenders, which only take 20 minutes to bake and would be a quick meal. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.