1/2 Photos of 10-Minute Tuscan Tomato Soup With Parmesan Toasts
This soup is good served with parmesan toasts. Recipe is from Woman's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (24 -26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (thin strips)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 12 slices French bread
- 12 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Put sauce, beans, peppers, oil and garlic in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- 2Pour into medium saucepan along with the broth.
- 3Stirring often, bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in basil.
- 5Spoon into bowls; grind pepper on top.
- 6For Parmesan toasts, heat broiler.
- 7Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 8Place 12 thin slices bread on foil; sprinkle each slice with 1 t grated Parmesan cheese.
- 9Broil 2-3 minutes until lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10-Minute Tuscan Tomato Soup With Parmesan Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 960.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 3169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 38.2 g