Recipe by cmhsieh54
Cook food like a bachelor, impress some of the toughest palates (even your girlfriend!)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs raw chicken breasts (whole or 'tenders')
- kc masterpiece honey teriyaki sauce
- mixed greens (the kind you can get pre-washed in a bag)
- 5 teaspoons cooking oil (vegetable or olive)
- 3 teaspoons sliced fresh ginger (easily the 'magic' ingredient!)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Use hands to squeeze raw chicken pieces to get rid of most of the excess water.
- Cut raw chicken into bite-sized pieces and place on microwave-safe plate. Coat chicken (don't drown it!) generously with teriyaki sauce.
- Cover and microwave for 2.5 minutes but try not to cook completely. Set aside.
- Heat large saucepan on high.
- Add ginger to saucepan, heat it for 1 minute to dry it.
- Add cooking oil.
- Stir-fry until ginger starting to brown, then add garlic.
- Stir-fry until both ginger and garlic just starting to brown.
- Add teriyaki-coated chicken.
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until liquid is basically cooked off (the oil will stick around, obviously).
- Turn off heat, and immediately throw in mixed greens.
- One last quick stir to reduce/cook the greens, and serve!