Chef #313107's Note:
Cook food like a bachelor, impress some of the toughest palates (even your girlfriend!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use hands to squeeze raw chicken pieces to get rid of most of the excess water.
- 2Cut raw chicken into bite-sized pieces and place on microwave-safe plate. Coat chicken (don't drown it!) generously with teriyaki sauce.
- 3Cover and microwave for 2.5 minutes but try not to cook completely. Set aside.
- 4Heat large saucepan on high.
- 5Add ginger to saucepan, heat it for 1 minute to dry it.
- 6Add cooking oil.
- 7Stir-fry until ginger starting to brown, then add garlic.
- 8Stir-fry until both ginger and garlic just starting to brown.
- 9Add teriyaki-coated chicken.
- 10Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until liquid is basically cooked off (the oil will stick around, obviously).
- 11Turn off heat, and immediately throw in mixed greens.
- 12One last quick stir to reduce/cook the greens, and serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10-Minute Tasty Chicken Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 35.5 g