Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious dip that's easy, and would be a big hit at potlucks, superbowl parties, etc..
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 -5 large garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Chop artichoke hearts.
- Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread into a small glass baking dish, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until dip is hot.
- Eat with tortilla chips, or veggies.