Recipe by Chef Toucan
Easy to make frozen yogurt recipe that I stole from "Hilary Meyer" the Associate Food Editor from EatingWell Magazine. This recipe was posted on Yahoo. Make sure you use super fine sugar if you can. Helps a lot.
- 3 1⁄2 cups frozen berries (about 16 ounces) or 3 1⁄2 cups other coarsely chopped fruit (about 16 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, preferably superfine
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine fruit and sugar in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Combine yogurt and lemon juice in a measuring cup; with the machine on, gradually pour the mixture through the feed tube.
- Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides once or twice. Serve immediately.