- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 spring onions, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 2 teaspoons thai green curry paste
- 500 g rump steak, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vegemite
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander steamed rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok or frypan and cook onion, spring onions and curry paste for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add beef in small amounts and stir-fry until browned. Stir in coconut milk, peanut butter and Vegemite* until smooth.
- Stir in coriander then serve with steamed rice.