1/1 Photo of 10 Minute ..quick and Easy Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake
chef FIFI's Note:
This is not a gourmet cake, but it is a quick chocolate fix. This cake cooks in about 5-7 minutes in the microwave, yes the microwave believe it or not! Depending on your microwave as to how much pudding will be in it,it will be a cakey,brownie,pudding like dessert.I like to top it with Ice cream and fudge and whip cream for a quick Ice cream brownie treat or powdered sugar and chocolate sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water with 3 tbsp of sugar and set aside.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients) in a bowl, then add eggs,melted butter and vanilla until well blended, mixture will be thick.
- 3Butter a 9 inch microwavable pan or tupperware, even if its a tad smaller it's ok.
- 4Spread mixture evenly into the buttered pan.
- 5Very slowly pour water into the center of the mixture and do not stir!
- 6Cover well, with plastic wrap or lid.
- 7Cook in microwave on regular power for 5 minutes, check it to make sure it's set and if not put back in microwave for a couple more minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with your favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Minute ..quick and Easy Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 154.7 mg
- Sodium 342.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 59.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g