Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very smiple, very quick, very good
- 410 g sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 orange, rind of, finely grated
- 425 g rice pudding or 425 g custard
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar (for a more toffee flavour use demerara sugar)
- turn on the grill.
- roughly chop the peahces.
- put in four ramekins or heatproof cups.
- stir the cinnamon and orange rind into the rice pudding.
- spoon over the peaches.
- smooth the tops with the back of a spoon and sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- grill for 5 minutes until the sugar has caramelised.
- cool a litle before serving eating as the sugar will be very hot.
- instead of peaches, you can also use canned mandarin slices or pineapple rings or even fresh mango.