Recipe by east coast nellie
From Betty Crocker's kitchen to your table in a flash!
Top Review by LaceySingh
I am not sure what I did wrong, but this came out pretty awful. I followed the directions and it was so salty it was inedible. My DH has put me on a ban from making Chinese food because of this.....
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/8 inch strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 medium green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet or wok over med-high heat; add oil and rotate skillet to coat.
- Add pork and stir fry 5 min or until no longer pink.
- Gently break apart noodles; add to skillet along with water, seasoning packet, and remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling; boil 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are softened.
- Diet exchanges: 2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.