Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
From Betty Crocker's kitchen to your table in a flash!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/8 inch strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 medium green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat skillet or wok over med-high heat; add oil and rotate skillet to coat.
- Add pork and stir fry 5 min or until no longer pink.
- Gently break apart noodles; add to skillet along with water, seasoning packet, and remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling; boil 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are softened.
- Diet exchanges: 2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
I am not sure what I did wrong, but this came out pretty awful. I followed the directions and it was so salty it was inedible. My DH has put me on a ban from making Chinese food because of this.....
i make this on a monthly basis substituting the pork for chicken. my family loves it, it's super easy, and believe it or not it tastes even better the second day!
This is a great recipe. I love the simplicity and how good it tastes. I used chicken tenderloins, and oriental flavored soup packets. I'd eaten the noodles in other dishes so I used angel hair pasta. YUM