Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick dip that is full of flavor--tangy, sweet, and a bit spicy. I especially love it with pretzels, but it is actually quite versatile and it also good as a sauce on pork or chicken. The recipe was published in a local newspaper several years ago.
- 28.34 g package ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml dried onion
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml prepared horseradish (adjust up or down according to heat of your horseradish and your personal taste)
- 226.79 g prepared yellow mustard
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 226.79 g mayonnaise
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl, then stir in liquid ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips, crackers or pretzels.
- Also great on pork loin and chicken.
- Recipe states refrigerated shelf life is two months, but I haven't tested this.
I loved this, but it really makes a lot. Made it as is
Beyond fabulous! So fresh and delicious. Served with ring bologna, variety of cheese cubes and pretzel nuggets for a large gathering. Devoured!! This one's going to be made a LOT!
Great! Made this for our annual crawfish boil with another recipe for "crack pretzels" and it was terrific. People even used it to dip the crawfish in! Would be great with warm, soft pretzels too!