Recipe by GaylaJ
Quick dip that is full of flavor--tangy, sweet, and a bit spicy. I especially love it with pretzels, but it is actually quite versatile and it also good as a sauce on pork or chicken. The recipe was published in a local newspaper several years ago.
Top Review by ozzie48au
I haven't tried it yet here in Australia I would like to know is " what is Ranch Dressing mix"? ( Hidden Valley) is there anything I can use to replace this product here please??????
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (adjust up or down according to heat of your horseradish and your personal taste)
- 8 ounces prepared yellow mustard
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl, then stir in liquid ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips, crackers or pretzels.
- Also great on pork loin and chicken.
- Recipe states refrigerated shelf life is two months, but I haven't tested this.