1/1 Photo of 10- Minute Mustard Dip
Quick dip that is full of flavor--tangy, sweet, and a bit spicy. I especially love it with pretzels, but it is actually quite versatile and it also good as a sauce on pork or chicken. The recipe was published in a local newspaper several years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (adjust up or down according to heat of your horseradish and your personal taste)
- 8 ounces prepared yellow mustard
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 1Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl, then stir in liquid ingredients.
- 2Mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- 3Serve with chips, crackers or pretzels.
- 4Also great on pork loin and chicken.
- 5Recipe states refrigerated shelf life is two months, but I haven't tested this.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10- Minute Mustard Dip
Serving Size: 1 (847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 956.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix