1/1 Photo of 10 Minute Low-Fat Potato Salad
Random Rachel's Note:
Potato salad from scratch in just 10 minutes, and it's low fat too. I love the creamy taste of the dressing, and the olives compliment the mustards. This can easily be double to accommodate a larger family, however it would take about 5 minutes longer to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, dry, and stab potatoes. Place on a microwave safe plate and nuke for 6 min 40 sec. (If you double the recipe, increase the time to 11 min 20 sec.).
- 2Meanwhile, stir the yogurt and mayo together in your serving bowl, add the mustards and set aside.
- 3Dice the pickle, add it and the olives to the dressing mix.
- 4When the potatoes are done, slit each into quarters, and rinse in a strainer under cold water until cool enough to handle. Chop them into bite sized pieces, and rinse again until they are cooled completely.
- 5Toss the potatoes in the dressing and -tada- you have fresh potato salad in under 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Minute Low-Fat Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 564.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g